Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Review

I always make sure that I spend money on things that I would not feel guilty about later. This means that I’m not the type of person who goes on shopping sprees at the mall and buy things that I'll never actually wear. I can proudly say that I don't live a lavish life with material possessions that I have no need for.

However, books seem to be my weakness because I spend a lot of my money on them. You can often see me spending most of my time in a bookstore. I feel like I’m in heaven when I walk into Borders or Barnes and Noble and see the bestseller books aisle. A person can never have too many books or read too much in my opinion.

If you have a new baby in the family, or if you were asked to attend a shower for a friend's new baby, then you're probably looking for some newborn gift ideas to bring with you, right? Well, why don't you consider giving something that is both useful and entertaining at the same time? Something that would delight the little one, and will grow with him until his toddler years!

A baby book is an endearing gift to give to that special little one, and parents will appreciate it too. There are lots of baby books to choose from, you can get a personalized storybook or one with pop-ups and interesting designs. You can also choose a fairytale book or a book of ABC's. It really doesn't matter what kind of book you get, as long as they are cute and colorful, and educational, you'll do fine.

No comments: